MCON Crack Filler Paste
Areas of Application
- For Internal crack repairs
- For external crack repairs upto 5 mm in width
- For hair line cracks in painted surfaces that result in internal water leakage
- Excellent adhesion to most building substrates
- Improves flexural, tensile, and thin section fragility of cementitious systems
- Allows breathing, thus preventing peeling and scaling
- Consistency - Paste form, without sagging.
- Ease of application Ã¢ÂÂ Easy to apply by putty knife similar to conventional putties.
- Application advantage - Can be applied on damp surfaces but not on cracks with running water.
- Paint ability - Over coat-able by any type of polymer based paints, after 24 hours.
- Non toxic and can also be pigmented.
- Colour : Milky white
- Form : Paste
- Sp. Gravity : 1.50 ÃÂ± .01
- Consistency : Viscous paste type
- Water Resistance: Excellent
Direction for use
Surface preparation is vital for effective adhesion and bonding of CRACK FILLER PASTE. To start with, free the surface from laitance, loose dust particles, oil, grease and other dirt.
Press CRACK FILLER Paste firmly into the crack with a spatula or putty knifes and level with the surface.
Care must be taken to avoid formation of cavities or bubbles during application. Allow it set for 24 hours and then apply another coat of CRACK FILLER Paste.
Further POP or painterÃ¢ÂÂs putty application can be taken up once it is fully dry. For best results allow CRACK FILLER Paste to cure for 7 days.
1 kg CRACK FILLER PASTE covers 100 running feet of cracks of less than 5 mm.
1 kg, 5 kgs
Storage and Shelf Life
Store away from direct sunlight. 12 months from date of manufacture
CRACK FILLER PASTE is non-toxic, non-flammable and non-hazardous. However, any splashes on any part of the human body must be washed with plenty of water.
- Payment Terms
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India