Mcon Tile Grout
MCON TILE GROUT is a blend of Portland cement, chemical additives and fillers. It has hydrophobic properties that allow tile joints to resist water. Used for filling tile joints of width 1mm to 5mm in both interior and exterior areas. MCON TILE GROUT is recommended for ceramic, vitrified, non vitreous clay tile, natural stone and engineered stone/agglomerates. Ideal for floors and walls, it is suitable for wet areas too.
Areas of Application :-
- Suitable for filling tile joints at 15 mm joint thickness wall and floor tiles, mosaics, vitrified and fully vitrified tiles, marble, terrazzo and natural stone.
- The set tile grout is water-resistant and is suitable for use in showers
- and totally immersed situations such as swimming pools.
- MCON TILE GROUT can be used in Residential, commercial, external facades and wet areas.
- MCON TILE GROUT should be mixed with water in the ratio of 400 ml.
- per kg with the help of slow speed drill having paddle attachment.
- Blend until a homogeneous, lump-free mixture is obtained.
- Prepacked factory controlled ensures consistent quality.
- Unique cement based hydrophobic grout.
- Improved efflorescence control.
- Easy maintenance.
- Non-shrinking & non-cracking.