Mcon Bond Ep
MCON BOND EP is a two pack solvent-free epoxy resin containing fine fillers and slow curing high strength adhesive suitable for civil engineering. It is supplied as a two part material for ready on site mixing & use.
Features & Benefits :-
- Excellent adhesion
- Increases bond strength
- Very good chemical resistance and very less shrinkage
- Easy to apply as has a brush-able consistency with longer pot life
- Cures even on damp surface
- Ensures perfect waterproof bond.
- Long workable time of almost 6 hours
- Moisture insensitive for long term durability.
- Excellent adhesion and impact resistance.
- Acts as a barrier coat to the migration of chloride ions from host concrete.
- Bonding renders and screeds
- Bonding of fresh concrete to existing concrete.
- To prepare Epoxy Repair Mortar with help of Quartz sand.
- To bond together precast concrete sections.
- As a primer for any epoxy coating and screed.