|Home||» Products||» Adhesive Bond||» MCON MAGIC COAT FLEXI|
MCON MAGIC COAT FLEXI
- Foundations, basements & lift pits. Terrace Gardens, Terraces. Protection of insulation on Pipes & Air conditioning ducting , etc; Car Decks, Podiums. Sewage Works & Sunken portions. Sunk portion of bathrooms, toilets, balconies, etc.
- Product Type
- Waterproofing System
- Main Material
- Mcon Magic Coat Flexi
- 5,20 Kilograms (kg)
- Elastomeric â On that accommodate cracks up to 2 mm with an elasticity of 100-150%. Low water permeability â excellent resistance to ingress of water. Adhesion â excellent adhesion to concrete and masonry surfaces. No curing required. Elongation at Break - The elongation of the unreinforced system after 7 days cure at 68°F (20°C) when tested against BS 2782 or similar test method is typically 90%.
MAGIC COAT FLEXI is a single component, modified poly-acrylic, liquid
applied coating that is composed of specially developed polymers, properly
selected and graded fillers. It cures by reaction with atmospheric moisture
to give a tough elastomeric waterproof membrane. MAGIC COAT FLEXI is
elastomeric in nature and has good resistance to weather and sunlight.
MAGIC COAT FLEXI has excellent flexibility and bonding with concrete
designed for protection of all types of thermal insulation.Areas of Application
- Foundations, basements & lift pits
- Terrace Gardens, Terraces, China mosaic surfaces
- Sunk portion of bathrooms, toilets, balconies, etc.
- Car Decks, Podiums
- Sewage Works & Sunken portions
Features & Benefits
- elasticity of 100-150%.
- Low water permeability â excellent resistance to ingress of water.
- Adhesion â excellent adhesion to concrete and masonry surfaces.
- No curing required.
- Elongation at Break - The elongation of the unreinforced system after
- 7 days cure at 68Â°F (20Â°C) when tested against BS 2782 or similar test
- method is typically 90%.
Method of Application
of any laitance, grease and oil, dirt and other loose materials.
Algae and fungi must be removed physically. After treatment leave for 2-3
hrs and then wash down thoroughly with clean water and allow to dry
MAGIC COAT FLEXI should be applied by brush, trowel, airless spray in two
coats maintaining the spreading rate to achieve the desired DFT of 1 mm.
The material consumption shall be approximately 0.2 to 0.3 kg / m2 per 2
In critical applications where film thickness is paramount and desired than
the stated one then two coats should be applied with quantities per coat
gauged to give the specified final film thickness.
On a vertical surface if high film build up is desirable then additional coat
may be required.
If the coated surface is to be further subject to abrasion then sprinkle sand
on the surface when the coating is in wet condition. This will ensure
protection of the membrane.
The coating will get fully cured into membrane in 7 days.
If a water ponding test is to be run, the membrane should be fully cured.
As a waterproofing coating: 25 - 35 sq.ft./ kg in 2 coats
5 kgs. , 25 kgs.
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Main Export Market(s)
- Main Domestic Market
- All India